Please read this agreement before using the products and services provided by indexfundtrends.com. Your membership and/or navigation of the indexfundtrends.com website (hereafter, “Site”) inherently confirms that you accept the Terms and Conditions set forth below. Do not continue further on this website if you do not wish to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions
A Street Ventures LLC, a Colorado limited liability company dba indexfundtrends.com. (hereafter, “Company”) agrees to make the indexfundtrends.com website, model strategies, market and investment analysis and forecasts, and other investing-related products or services available to you with your agreement to the Terms and Conditions set forth on this page.
By subscribing to any of the model strategies and other features of indexfundtrends.com or using the research and analysis information provided on the pages herein, you accept the disclaimers and the Terms and Conditions on this page and agree to be bound by the stipulations contained herein.
IndexFundTrends.com contains financial data collected from third-party sources. IndexFundTrends.com has no control over, and therefore cannot assume responsibility for the quality or accuracy of the financial data gathered from our third-party sources.
What we do
Indexfundtrends.com is an internet-based research and publishing company providing education, information, and tools related to investing that utilizes quantitatively based investment strategies. These strategies are presented to the public on the indexfundtrends.com website and use a systematic and algorithmic investment-selection process without discretionary human intervention. This system relies on a combination of quantitative technical signals that are regularly analyzed by model algorithms.
On a regular basis, either daily, weekly, or monthly, these algorithms assess current conditions and select the ETFs or mutual funds for investment in the coming weeks and months. The objective of each model is to optimize investment performance while minimizing financial risk incurred. It is at each subscriber/user’s discretion on whether or not they use these tools and users bear the sole responsibility for any losses they may incur from investment activities.
The indexfundtrends.com website contains blog posts, research papers, editorials, market reports, and other content with analysis related to the U.S. and world economy. Subscribers assume the use of the information and opinions in indexfundtrends.com entirely at their own risk, and it is the sole responsibility of subscribers/users to investigate the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, and usefulness of all information.
We do not provide investment advice
Indexfundtrends.com does not employ a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), is NOT a financial advisory service, and provides NO personalized investment recommendations. Neither the Company, nor indexfundtrends.com, nor any member of its staff can serve you in the capacity of a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. All research reports, analytical compositions, white papers, and the systematic (computerized) models in our website and emails are widely published to a broad, worldwide audience. We provide valuable, detailed market and ETF information to the fullest range of investors. The signals supplied by the indexfundtrends.com investment strategies do not constitute investment advice. They offer detailed examples of the successful use of systematic, algorithmic investment strategies with all transactions determined by a computer and quantitative-analysis software. Users of this information bear the sole burden of decisions related to their finances and investments.
Indexfundtrends.com operates according to the parameters set forth by the “Publisher’s Exclusion” for Investment Advisers, as provided by Section 202(a)(11) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. indexfundtrends.com provides a bona fide publication of general and regular circulation offering quantitatively generated investment information and investment analysis for members of the public (i.e.., not tailored to the idiosyncratic investment needs of specific individuals). If a subscriber or prospect asks us a personalized investment question via email, we will reply that we cannot legally answer the question, and refer individuals with these questions to a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), an investment/finance/tax professional, or an online resource where they may conduct research and find assistance.
Avoiding drawdowns and minimizing risks is designed into every indexfundtrends.com investment model or strategy, but investors have various levels of risk tolerance, and each individual must determine for themselves which product is appropriate for their needs. We publish all information for a wide array of potential users, and subscribers must decide for themselves if any of our products are most appropriate for their needs.
Please be aware that if you request personalized advice from any member of the indexfundtrends.com staff, we must refuse your request. So there is no misunderstanding, we will be very straightforward about our decline to assist you. Federal law prohibits our provision of personalized assistance to individual investors. Should you desire personalized or in-depth investment advice, please consult with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) or other investment/finance professional. Users may wish to research the background and experience of financial advisors, brokers, and investment firms they are considering using the FINRA website tool.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Investing in securities can entail substantial risk, and the possibility exists that you can lose all, most, or a portion of your investment capital.
You agree that under NO CIRCUMSTANCE will you hold indexfundtrends.com, the Company, nor any of its principles, employees, associates, vendors, or affiliates RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES YOU INCUR in your investment activities or from the use of the recommendations from any of the models offered by subscription or in any of the complimentary information articles provided to non-subscribers. Neither indexfundtrends.com, the Company, nor any employee of the company handles customer investment funds. Users are wholly responsible for the decisions they make regarding your investments. Past returns, whether actual, hypothetical, implied or otherwise, are not indicative of future profits and should not be relied upon for investment decisions.
Indexfundtrends.com is an informational publication, with content that is intended for use as an informational and educational tool, and therefore has no fiduciary duty to subscribers. Under no circumstance shall the Company or any affiliate or vendor be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use or reliance upon information published at indexfundtrends.com, or results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions or deletions of files, errors or defects in the indexfundtrends.com website and materials, delays in operation, transmission or failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of indexfundtrends.com, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the indexfundtrends.com strategies and analysis information and cancel your membership.
The provision of all indexfundtrends.com content is “as is” and on an “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither the Company nor any of its affiliates or vendors warrants that the indexfundtrends.com content information will be accurate, complete, uninterrupted or error-free. It is your responsibility to confirm that critical information is correct before making a decision based upon it.
Disclaimer regarding past performance
The world is unpredictable and indexfundtrends.com cannot anticipate every future investment scenario and account for those unimagined scenarios in the design of our algorithmic investment models. For this reason, it is impossible to assure you that the future performance of any investment approach, model, or strategy will match its past performance and we make no attempt to imply otherwise.
To the contrary, we stringently insist on the disclaimer that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. This statement is provided at least once on every page of the site and should one page, URL, website resource, or graphic not contain this statement it is enforced holistically across the entire indexfundtrends.com website and all its components.
Disclosures regarding backtested performance
indexfundtrends.com takes many steps to guard against data errors and over-optimization mistakes that can easily make backtests dangerous. However, all models must first run through a series of backtests to establish ‘proof of concept’ – i.e., the model’s viability as a profitable investment approach.
The Company retains the right to modify the algorithms, computations, charts, or other aspects as needed to implement refinements, enhancements, or improvements to an investment approach, model, or strategy without prior notice to subscribers. Investment strategies are living products that exist in a dynamic economic and investment environment and cannot maintain a status appropriate in the past but not suitable under changing future conditions. If deemed appropriate, we may discontinue investment strategies at any time without prior notice.
All indexfundtrends.com material that is available without a password can be shared with friends, family, associates, or anyone you choose on social media, personal blogs, or anywhere else. We only require that you provide a backlink to the source material, with proper attribution (at a minimum, “Courtesy of indexfundtrends.com” or “Source: indexfundtrends.com”) when you quote our content.
Additionally, we must protect our password-protected intellectual property from widespread distribution that will erode the Company’s profitability and competitive advantage. For this reason, we require your agreement to the following rules before you may proceed to becoming a customer:
- By subscribing to a membership, you certify that all information you provide in your registration is accurate.
- You agree that you will not share your username/password, a URL, or other access information for an indexfundtrends.com strategy with any other individual or organization unless given prior approval by indexfundtrends.com in writing. Please contact us if you have a justifiable need for additional password access for another party in your household or office.
- You agree that you will not post or publish URLs or passwords, or other access information for any Premium indexfundtrends.com strategy on the internet (digitally), in print, in broadcasts, or any other means.
- We welcome other commercial websites to quote our material and refer to our proprietary research, but we ask that you contact us first for authorization. You agree not to copy or duplicate any content on this website to share with another person or persons unless given prior written approval by the staff of indexfundtrends.com. If you would like permission to reprint sections of our content, please contact us.
- Should we discover that your passwords are being used widely to access an indexfundtrends.com membership strategy, or your passwords are being used for malicious intent, we will terminate your access forthwith.
- Unauthorized use of indexfundtrends.com’s website and systems, including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into indexfundtrends.com’s systems, misuse of passwords or misuse of any other information is strictly prohibited. You may not use this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any indexfundtrends.com site or service or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any indexfundtrends.com site or service. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any indexfundtrends.com site or service, computer systems or networks connected to any indexfundtrends.com site or service, through hacking, password mining, brute force attacks or any other means. You agree that you will not engage in any activities related to this website that are contrary to applicable laws or regulations.
- Indexfundtrends.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement, to change, improve or correct the information, materials and descriptions on this website and to suspend and/or deny access to this website for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, upgrades, improvements or corrections. The information and materials on this website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and indexfundtrends.com does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. indexfundtrends.com may discontinue or change any product or service described in or offered on this website at any time without notice. Algorithmic trading models may be upgraded, improved, modified, or changed at any time without notice to subscribers.
- Indexfundtrends.com reserves the right to deny service to any individual, company, firm, or entity at our sole discretion and without explanation or notice.
- If any user discovers an incident of indexfundtrends.com sharing of passwords or any other unauthorized use occurring anywhere on the Internet, we urge you to notify us at your earliest convenience so that the situation can be rectified to the full extent of the law. We reward whistleblowers with substantial compensation while maintaining your anonymity.
As a registered user, you can retrieve your password at any time. Passwords are managed by our subscription software that tracks both payment processing and controls access management. Following modern security standards, all passwords are encrypted, and our staff is unable to retrieve your password for you. If you forget or lose your username/password, please visit the Login Page on the indexfundtrends.com website and on that page you will find a link to reset your password. If for some reason you are unable to receive your passwords in this manner, please contact us for further assistance.
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of indexfundtrends.com and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
The content published on indexfundtrends.com is copyright protected, Copyright © 2018 – 2022 indexfundtrends.com, published by A Street Ventures, LLC. All rights reserved. The material may not be shared or used by any other party, with the following exceptions:
- You may reprint brief excerpts (no more than one paragraph or three non consecutive sentences) of our content if you credit the information to indexfundtrends.com and provide a link to our site, https://www.indexfundtrends.com. However, if you wish to do more than this, or quote our content more often or on a regular basis, please contact us for permission.
- If you are an affiliate of indexfundtrends.com and are receiving commissions, you have far more discretion in what you are allowed to reprint. Please contact us for affiliate sign-up and guideline information.
- If you are a non-affiliate and wish to quote a more extensive section of our content or a portion of material or a table from our proprietary research, please contact us to receive written permission. Please be prepared to provide the website, specific location (URL) of the proposed use (if available), purpose, and the specific content you are interested in reprinting. We are usually more than happy to accommodate users but would like to know how our material is being used.
IndexFundTrends reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to other websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by IndexFundTrends.com.
Content access policies
Indexfundtrends.com and related websites are based on a subscription or membership model. All memberships are rebilled automatically (recurring subscription payments) on a monthly, or annual schedule, from the time of your registration until you submit an electronic request to stop the subscription. You may cancel your subscription at any time, and it will conclude on the next renewal date (see Cancellation Policy below). You will continue to have access until the day of your subscription’s expiration.
Keep your subscription current
You may need to UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION from time-to-time to keep your subscription active. If your credit card on file expires and you receive a new card, your membership could be interrupted if you do not update your information. Be aware that if you have to join anew, you will likely not be able to receive any prior discounts or promotions that you previously received. Also, we increase prices from time-to-time because of inflation, and you will lose out on earlier lower prices if your subscription lapses.
If you receive a new credit card, keep your subscription up-to-date by following these steps:
If you joined using PayPal, please visit their website and log in, then follow the instructions to update your card on the PayPal site. If you joined using a non-PayPal-related credit-card, and need to update your card with another payment-processing method that we use, please visit our Support page and submit a ticket for updated instructions.
To update your personal information, including name, address, phone, or email address, please log-in to the Subscriber’s Menu and select ‘Customer Profile’ to update your information.
You can cancel your subscription at any time from the My Account Page. If you have any problems with this process please contact us at support at indexfundtrends.com and we will assist in canceling your membership.
Important: Subscriptions should be canceled at least a day or two before your renewal date to avoid a charge for the next billing cycle. For example, if you joined with a monthly subscription, you should cancel by the 28th day following your last billing in another month to avoid being charged on that billing cycle. Cancellations after the three-day buffer will result in billing for another month, and your subscription will expire at the end of the following 30 days.
Please do NOT cancel your membership by using a chargeback, or cancellation with your credit card company, or disputing the charge with the credit card company. It is easier and faster to contact us at support at indexfundtrends.com if you have problems canceling your membership.
Please contact us as soon as you discover a billing error. We will do everything we can to resolve any problems that you might have. If our payment processor has made a rare billing error, we will immediately issue a refund of that billing if our investigation demonstrates an error has occurred.
You are obligated to self-assess (or to consult with an advisor to help you assess) your economic situation, risk tolerance, whether our investment strategies are appropriate for you, and which strategy is most appropriate from our selections. You are obligated to take full responsibility for your investment decisions and self-determine whether the ideas discussed in indexfundtrends.com are suitable for your needs.Venue for disputes
You agree that the Interstate Commerce laws of the United States of America and the commerce laws of the State of Colorado govern this agreement. We hope to quickly and easily resolve, in a mutually acceptable way, any issues you may have. If you have a problem or question, please Contact Us. Our goal is to make sure every member is happy with their membership to indexfundtrends.com, and hope you become an advocate for our services to your family, friends and business associates.
Should a legal matter arise that we cannot mutually resolve via email, you agree that the appropriate venue for all significant legal issues is a mutually acceptable independent arbitration firm located in Denver, Colorado.
Changes to This Agreement
Indexfundtrends.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the website immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us on our Contact Us page.
Agreement was last modified on April 9, 2022.